If you are a restaurant, café, grocery store, pharmacy or supermarket, joining orders means that your sales will increase by at least 10% and may reach 100% or more of your monthly sales, including the population density you have, the products you provide, the time required to prepare orders, how you process order, how satisfied customers are with your order, and the satisfaction of your old customers with you and their loyalty to your products.
How do you increase your sales with the Order app (previously ordered)?
This article for restaurants and stores already on orders, how do you increase your sales on orders amid the momentum of busy and popular restaurants? Especially if you are a new restaurant or your name is unknown in the area? Tlaib promotes app downloads and food in general and has more than 500,000 visitors per month, how many of them order from your store?
Take advantage of the advantages that stand out from some restaurants
This is a compilation of presentations at the time of writing that appear horizontally at the top of the app when opened by the user.
* Create 40% renewable premium offers according to your available list (you can use a free menu engineering model) to design the best deals
* Make payment available online, especially in the current circumstances where most people prefer not to exchange paper money for the sake of themselves and those who deal with it. If you don't have this property, try to find out its costs and add them as soon as possible.
* Use premium discount coupons on weekends, for example! Or to add free sauce or french fries with the meal or anything else!
* Instead of hiring pilots and delivery officers, you can use delivery officials from quick delivery requests, from my experience to requests (previously requested) as a user. They always pray before restaurant officials!
* Choose free delivery.. You can adjust the price list prices so that delivery is free, don't forget that customers generally love everything that's free and that gives them the feeling that they've earned more value than they've already paid, and that's one of the reasons why the customer is loyal to you.
* Design meals or products for less than 39 pounds. Normally the profit margin in cheaper products is greater, take advantage of this permanently in your store!
Inevitably, if you use all the above features, your restaurant name will appear to all customers looking for different benefits and therefore increase your chance of selling to more customers!
This in no way means reduced quality, customers prefer to get great value for the much money they pay for something lousy for the small amount. therefore.. Never give up the quality of taste, packaging, heat/ice and all the axioms of food and drink itself.
2. Use the 15-minute view.
Offers from applications also include a quarter-hour offer. You can add your restaurant to a menu that allows the user to choose a special offer and the hungry customer has to make a decision in just a quarter of an hour, here you have a golden opportunity to attract customers at first sight as they say. What can you offer as a shop, supermarket or even a pharmacy to attract the customer so that you are only asked? And in just a quarter of an hour?
Don't forget that a quarter of an hour is too much time and your offer has to make him make his decision in less than a minute. According to Google's studies [أول نظرة للعميل والتي يسمونها لحظة الحقيقة صفر – Zero Moment Of Truth] on the decision-making period, the decision time is 7 seconds! This is how long the customer crosses in front of a shop, the customer has to see what really attracts him in 7 seconds or you miss the sale!
3. Use online payment
Never underestimate this feature at this particular time, many people avoid communicating with anyone and prefer to pay online especially with the central bank facilities since the start of the Corona crisis. Using Online Payment will allow you to attract new customers who prefer to deal electronic only. Your sales will increase surprisingly at the end of the month!
4. Start your marketing
Whatever you are a grocery store, supermarket, pharmacy or even a large restaurant, your marketing is just as important as relying on orders as well. One of the drawbacks of using requests is that you don't get customer data directly, especially if you're using orders to deliver orders as well. So how do you get customers in the absence of requests for some reason?
The answer to this question varies in terms of: the size of your sales, the size of the marketing budget, the capacity of the place and the orders themselves, the grocery store or pharmacy puts a large board with delivery numbers, for example, and distributes its cards to customers when they actually buy because the service is important within a specific geographical range, while larger restaurants can make their own location and even their own application, in addition to active presence on social media sites.
Would you like a free marketing consultation? Call us!