What do you need to start a funded Facebook ad?
- Personal Facebook account
- The Facebook page prefers to be in a real estate name.
- Online credit card with credit
- Attractive images (and/or video) of a real estate project or real estate unit
- Written text on the best features of the unit or project
- And, of course, being connected to the Internet
How do you start with Facebook ads?
- From your computer log in to your Facebook profile and open the beige (page) related to real estate
- On the left you'll find "Ad Center" or "Ad Center" if you're browsing Facebook in Arabic
- Choose Create an ad and this page will show you:
Note: If you have a business manager account, when you create an ad, you'll see this page:
Of all the goals, only one goal if you want to collect customer data is "collect potential customer data" or "Lead Generation" if you use Facebook in English as I do.
- Choose "Attract more potential customers" and this page will show you below:
Key elements of the Lead Form are:
- Form name (this name is yours and does not appear to the customer, choose a name that specifically indicates internal content because you will normally make many different models of the units you have, see the form naming proposal here)
- Headline Here Imagine you're writing an email to your friend to buy a premium apartment in a luxury apartment, what are you going to write as an email address?
For example: Campaund Diaolo in the finest area of Zayed
Title Features: Short, Attractive and Honest
- Description Here you should write down the most important features of the customer's property unit that makes the potential customer want to leave his data to learn more details, from our experience in the field of real estate, the most important information that attracts potential customers is:
- Full price cash and installments
- Payment provider only
- Number of years of installments
- Monthly premium amount
- Available spaces
- Different advantages of the unit (swimming pools and clubs, special discount for the kash, installment facilities with a bank or financial companies, administrative units at a major intersection… etc.)
For example: pay 100 thousand pounds in advance and the rest over 7 years in installments of 4000 pounds per month
Read also: How to Write a Successful Real Estate Ad
– Customer information: In real estate ads we usually want a phone number, email and the name of the potential customer only, do not ask for more.
Now this will be the form of the final form of texts. Click "Next" to add the pound photos:
The ad preview will appear on the left, this ad is what will show people on the home page while browsing, as facebook clearly quoted auto text, we will change it to become attractive to customers, all I will do before the next image is:
- Add an attractive image of the compound (by pressing the arrow tag up to download a new image from the computer)
- Write an attractive description (I'll copy some emogies from here: https://emojipedia.org/facebook/)
- I'm going to change the address below the picture to tell the customer exactly what to do.
This is the ad that will show people, I simply added an aesthetic touch and I found only one image of the compound i put as it is, surely if there are more pictures it will help more to attract more customers because Facebook is testing the two images with the target audience. Machine intelligence depends on statistics, which must be fed with many possibilities for the best result.
Important.. One thing's left now. And it's the audience!
- Targeting the right audience
You buy clicks and data literally via Facebook, and you must use targeting correctly if you want to reach real customers who buy your real estate units or invest in your project.
- Who's the perfect person to buy this unit?
- What job does the person who might buy this unit work for?
- How old is a person who can buy a real estate unit?
- Is he a man or a woman? Or both?
- Where does this guy live?
- What are this person's daily habits?
- What university do you graduate from?
- In which area does this person work?
- Which companies might this person work for?
If you don't know the answer to a question, that's fine, for example, if you don't know which university the person might be at, you can ignore that question and so on.
We come to our example: Who cares about buying residential real estate units in the new administrative capital? Let's answer the previous questions.
- Someone who works in an important government job (minister, ambassador of another country, … etc.)
- Minister, Ambassador, Judge, Advisor, Presidential Guard, Governor, Central Bank Official… etc
- Maybe 35+ or 45+
- Men and women
- He may now live in Zayed, Al-Jamia, my city or anywhere in Cairo in general.
- He certainly owns a car.
- He works in Cairo and may be sent abroad.
- Major private companies, for example, as well as higher government agencies and embassies that buy for their employees
Now we will add this information as much as we can to be able to target the right audience. We will choose the whole of Cairo and we will narrow the targeting with the rest of the information. I'll choose age 35 and over. The rest will try to choose what I can find in the interests of targeting.
Note: The indicator should be opened here because advertising has to do with housing (real estate) – a new Facebook policy and you'll find that some targeting doesn't work according to Facebook policy! like changing age and sex.
Budgeting depends on the customer who definitely pays, but the successful marketing officer distributes the budget, not determines it, distributing the budget well depending on the testing of ad group and ad elements:
- Ad Group Elements: Target Audience
- Ad items: text, ad form, photos
We will explain how this is done later.
You have chosen 120 pounds as a total budget to be paid over 7 days. You won't need Facebook Pixel settings because you're using the ready form from Facebook, and the payment method in which you add your credit card (or prepaid cards) that you purchase online.
If you are a junior marketing officer and want the customer to add their own credit card directly, contact us for help
Congratulations! You've made a funded Facebook ad about your real estate units easily, without a site, and only using the Facebook page!
If you want to add the ad on Instagram also contact us to help
- Performance control
Depending on your budget, you need to review campaigns and perform them on a daily basis to see what needs to change, for example, if the campaign takes a long time (several days) to "learn," this means you need to change an ad element or ad group, for example: changing the target audience to improve targeting – changing the image or video in the ad – improving the main ad text and giving the audience a strong reason to give you their data.
What's nice about this ad campaign goal is that Facebook does everything on your behalf, collecting data is in Excel Sheet that you can easily download on your desktop to send to the sales team.
Open the ad center from the Facebook page, and you'll find all your ads visible, this one that belongs to us:
Click on "View Result" to see the results;
- Cost Per On Facebook Lead or CPL – Cost of LED
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Ratio of Clicks / Impressions
All understandable, the last important ratio to determine how much customers interact with your ad against the number of impressions and the more this number indicates that the ad is attractive and that the target audience is correct.
What if the number is large and yet leeds are few?
Contact us for half an hour free to review your ad account.
You have questions? Leave it in a comment and we'll reply to you as soon as possible.