How to use your Instagram account for business
First, create an Instagram account
If you have a personal account with brand content and followers, you can convert the account into a business account
This gives you the ability to take advantage of all business account features such as linking to ad management accounts, content management, etc. You can also create a new business account and this is the right choice if you don't have a current personal account, or if your personal account doesn't accurately represent your business.
How to create a business account on Instagram
- Download the Instagram app
- Sign in to the app
- Enter your email address and click next. If you want to link your business account to Facebook, make sure you use the same business account email or click Sign in with Facebook
- Choose your username and password and fill in your profile information.
- Press OK
Now you can convert your personal account into a business account. To continue, follow the next steps.
How do you convert your personal account into a business/business account?
- Sign in to your current personal account on the app
- Click on the profile icon to go to your profile
- Click on settings
- Click on the conversion to the trade file, and then continue
If you want to connect your business account to Instagram to your Business Page on Facebook, follow the following instructions:
- Add your personal data: Your business account must include an email address, phone number, or all of the above
- Choose the account page and click OK
Second: Create a successful strategy on Instagram
Select your target customer
Before you decide what kind of content you want to post on Instagram, think about who to watch.
The vast majority of Instagram users are under the age of 35, with the largest number of users in the United States, followed by India, Brazil and Indonesia. This is good information to start with, but you need to go beyond this overall demographic to identify a unique target audience for your brand.
Since targeting the market is one of the most important parts of your marketing strategy for any marketing tool, we have created a detailed, brief guide explaining all the details:
- Determine who's already buying from you.
Check analysis on other social media channels to find out who's following you
- Do some comprehensive search for the competitor
- Create your brand
Once you understand who your audience is, think about what kind of content they want to see. What kind of content do they post on their own accounts? How do they interact with your competitors or similar brands?
- Set goals
Knowing what you want to achieve using a business account is the first stage in creating an effective strategy. Understanding your goals keeps you on track and allows you to focus all your efforts on achieving these goals.
Effective goals follow smart framework
- Specific specific specific goal
- Measurable measurable
- Attainable achievable
- Relevant related
- Timely specific time period
As you build your Instagram page, it's okay to have goals based on your page development metrics such as likes, followers, and comments. But also make sure that real business objectives are set. Which leads us to focus on the right performance metrics.
The measurement and tracking method for each business varies. But, in general, you should focus on metrics related to the basic natural marketing path: awareness, participation, conversion, loyalty
That means your goals have to match one of the next four stages.
- Awareness: Includes measures such as brand awareness, follower growth rate, and publication reach target group
- Participation and attention:
The customer then begins to take care of the content of the above, begins to interact with you, and experiences the reactions of others to your product or services. It's much easier to convert from a potential client to a client.
- Conversion: The stranger has already become a customer, in addition to the conversion rate, including metrics such as click rate. If you use paid ads, conversion metrics also include CPC, COST PER THOUSAND IMPRESSIONS, SALE OR JOIN YOUR MAIL GROUP.
- Customer Loyalty: These metrics are based on actions customers take, such as evaluating the product on their accounts and inviting their friends to deal with your brand without any interference from you.
Adhere to a regular publishing schedule (content management)
Once you start creating a business account on Instagram, your fans expect to see posts from you on a regular basis. You want to keep them familiar with your brand and interact with your content there is not one time that is best for publishing for all business activities. In a study of Instagram posts in 11 different industries, they found that the best time to publish varies greatly by your field; the food and beverage industry,for example, finds the most successful bulletins at 12 p.m., while the education industry loses participation when it is published at 4 p.m.
In addition to measuring your account's performance against the best other brands in your field, you'll need to do some tests to determine when they seem to interact most with your posts.
The main factor is to understand when your audience interacts with you. Remember that there is a timing difference between you and your followers. The Instagram app shows you peak time for followers during the day, to access this information, go to your business profile on Instagram:
Audience tab and click the three strap icon at the top right, then click Insights. Click and scroll down to see active times.
Once you've set the best time for publication, set up, record and publish the content of the page at these times.
Third: Improve your profile
Edit your CV
I entered some basic profile information when you first created your Instagram business account. Now is the time to improve your profile for the best results. Here's a quick video that touches on highlights:
With only 150 characters allowed on Instagram, you should tell visitors for the first time who you are, what your brand is, and why they should care about it.
How do you write a lot of information in such a small space, with the brand's personality also conveying our complete guide to creating an effective instagram resume, here are some quick tips:
- Express your personality.
- Write the right hashtag for your business
- Try emojis: These small icons can help you transmit a lot of information.
Use spacing and line breaks: Line breaks make reading your CV easier online
- Choose your profile picture carefully
- For most companies, the best profile picture is logo/logo. Use the same image you use in other social profiles to help people identify your brand immediately.
Your profile picture is displayed in a size 110 × 110 pixels, but is stored at 320 × 320p. This means it's good to upload a photo at least 320 square pixels to make sure you're ready if Instagram doesn't view profile photos.
- Make sure the brand is clear in your file image.
- Make sure your profile data is complete.
- Use all the features of your Business Account on Instagram to make the most of it
- Using the same username on all social networks makes it easy for followers to find you
- Get your own website, post it on Instagram and advertise writing a new post
- Take advantage of the app's business account features
- Contact information: Register your email address, phone number or physical address so that fans can contact you directly from your profile
- Category: Appear under your name and show people what you're doing, make sure you activate the show feature.
- Call to Action buttons: Allow users to book an appointment, make reservations, buy tickets and more directly from your profile
From your work profile, press edit the profile, then contact options, and then add the action button
Fourth: Share great content! – Intuitive!-
Instagram is basically about visual elements and images, so it's important to have an identifiable visual identity.
First, think about what you'll show in your posts. In some cases, the content will be clear: the clothing store may display its clothes, and the restaurant may post pictures of its food. Once you decide on the content theme, look for a consistent visual appearance. This means colors and matching that are easy to identify as fans browse the Instagram app.
Chef and author Dennis Prescott has an instantly recognizable visual style and gets a stunning participation rate. With less than half a million followers, it routinely places between 10,000 and 20,000 likes and hundreds of comments on its publications.
Share great photos!
You don't need to be a professional photographer, you don't need a lot of equipment you just have to make great photos, your mobile phone is your best friend when it comes to photography on Instagram, where you can post directly from your device
Tips for getting the best photos when shooting with your phone
- Use natural lighting. Natural light makes the image softer, and the colors richer.
- Avoid extreme light. Late afternoon is an unparalleled time to take pictures. Cloudy days are better than sunny days for midday photography
- Use a rule (one-third). Your phone's camera has a built-in network to help you follow this rule. Place your theme where network lines meet to create a fun image outside the center but still balanced.
- Try different angles, do whatever it takes to get the most exciting version of the shot (as long as it's safe to do so, of course)
- Edit your photos like professionals:
No matter how great your photos are, you can make the necessary adjustments before they are posted. Editing is one way to keep your brand aesthetic and make your photos special.
Tell stories using Instagram stories
More than 400 million people use Instagram stories. Stories attract many viewers and increase the number of followers.
Content that disappears after 24 hours and live streaming features make it the perfect place to take creative risks with attention-attracting photos and videos
How do you make the most of Instagram stories?
Be creative with many "stories" of real value to viewers so they can keep track of you. Finish your stories with a powerful phrase to urge action to turn story views into measurable business successes
Fifth: Increase the number of followers
- Start by monitoring industrial classification marks and commenting on their publications. Follow the people who participate in these discussions. This is a simple way to make your presence known to people who are likely to be interested in your content
- Using the right hashtag helps make your content easier to get
- Reply to comments
Remember: This is social marketing. This means responding to your brand's comments and signals on Instagram, so users feel motivated to continue interacting with your brand.
Working with social media influencers
Influential marketing is a powerful way to reach interactive and loyal Instagram followers by working with an influencer who may be interested in your brand.
Even small brands with limited budgets can use influential marketing by working with people with fewer followers.
Advertising through more than one application
If you have a well-known follower on other social networks, tell these people about your Instagram business account and make sure you tell them what kind of content you'll share on your Instagram profile, so they know why it's important to follow you in more than one place. Use Instagram ads to reach a larger audience.
Create a private ad campaign
An ad campaign can help you achieve a specific goal more quickly but it's more expensive and costs depend on the strength of competitors and the amounts paid to each industry for new customers or new followers.
Sixth: Measuring success
Analysis of results
When using Instagram to advertise your product, you must achieve success and achieve your goals constantly. There are a lot of numbers to follow, and there are also a lot of analysis tools to help you achieve your goals. Use images, hashtags, track and analyze the results of each publication.
Share what you've learned in your organization to create a best practice library for your brand.
Start the process again.