Your Complete Guide to E-Marketing Tools 2021 – More than 100 tools that make your life easier
All projects need professional marketing that ensures easy and faster access to the public everywhere. E-marketing is a key element in reaching your target audience due to everyone's dependence on the Internet. The size of the audience that frequents the Internet and websites is very large so the tools of e-marketing will help reach them and spread the product or service among them.
In order to be able to market properly and orderlyly, you need market analysis tools and learn about the performance of the public and the things they prefer and hate so that you can access them as quickly as possible and achieve the desired purpose of spreading your product or service among the public and achieving the expected sales and fame. These tools vary depending on the way you market online.
There are many updates that come out to us all the time, especially if you use e-marketing on social media or through blogs and others, so it's best to get to know these tools.
Top E-Marketing Tools 2021 (Updated):
That each marketer must keep on his or her favorite list for 2020. If you work for a company professionally or post on social media accounts, whether you are a blogger or a writer on another site. You'll definitely find a thing or two below:
Online store choices:
- Wix –renowned for hosting your online store and designing your sites with the best possible design mode.
- Zid – For the establishment of an electronic store in Saudi Arabia
- Salla – For the establishment of an electronic store in Saudi Arabia
- Stacks – For the establishment of an electronic store in Egypt
Location and blogging choices:
- WordPress (free)
- Blogspot (free)
- Amazon Website Service
- Leeds Biggs
- Click Fanl
WordPress is easy to use and is perfect for SMEs and individuals as well. There are also excellent academies to learn about these sites before you start selling your products such as Shopivay Academy, which contains not only a Shopify course but also an Instagram course, another facebook professional course and other useful courses.
The most important plugins for improving the performance of a site on the WordPress platform:
- Yoast – Helps improve your visibility across search engines.
- WPSSO Pro
- Classic Editor – Helps you more easily list content and photos in your blog on WordPress.
- WP Fastest Cache
- SOGO Header Footer
- JSON-ld Markup
- Broken Link Checker – helps you check all the links you add to your blog
- Really Simple SSL – Helps set your site to work through a secure https.. portal.
- Akismet Anti-Spam – This tool prevents unwanted comments and messages from appearing on your site.
- WP Content copy protection & no right click – This tool helps you prevent copying your content from other sites.
- RafflePress – Helps you create an attractive gift for visitors on your site.
- OptinMonster – Helps you create many marketing campaigns through your online account
- WP Rocket
- W3 total cache – Delivers the best performance and improvement of the SEO experience across your blog. It also helps increase the speed of the site.
Top online marketing tools for advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Google:
Top e-marketing tools to help search for Keywords:
- Google Keyword Planner (free)
- KWFinder (free)
- Google Trends Google keywords trends
- ahrefs (7-day experience for $7)
- semrush (free 7 days, requires credit card)
- Moz keyword explorer – offers you many keyword suggestions you weren't thinking about
Top search engine testing and improvement tools:
- Page Speed Insights
- Screaming Frog
- Moz Pro
- Searchmetrics Essentials
- AWR CLOUD
- One of the most important SEO blogs is the searchengineland.com blog – if you don't follow it, you should do it from now on.
The most important tools of e-marketing by email:
- MailChimp – There is a free account for life up to 2000 emails per month.
- klaviyo – free up to 250 emails per month.
- Hubspot – An AI tool that helps you make every marketing message you send distinctive as if it were sent to that person only, the free version of which ensures you send up to 2,000 messages per month and follows customer response to your marketing campaign.
- tiny letter – one of my favorite free tools that sends many motivational messages to customers in order to promote your website and enhance access to you through potential customers.
- Zoho- Zoho is a complex tool and integrated business integration platform. If you decide to make an email marketing campaign, this tool is an important tool that lets you send 12,000 messages within a month and target nearly 2,000 customers. It provides you with detailed reports to help you develop your performance.
- Bench mark – Lets you send approximately 14,000 messages per month. Helps you complete your business professionally with the ability to deal with and modify it simply, thus saving you more effort and time.
- Mailerlite – You can use them in limited marketing campaigns where you can send up to 1,000 messages per month, and have a customer service team that works all the time.
The most important tools of electronic marketing in spreading and reaching the customer:
- Facebook Groups
- Pinterest – You can make educational images with free design programs
- Forums related to the site
- Blogs that speak in the same topics as the site
Top design sites for non-professionals:
It makes it easy to make detailed photos and pasteurizations for product explanation ads and other card design and social account postes.
This site is for simple cards if you are managing social media sites, for example.
This site designs social media account posters and google ads images with ease.
Short video design and easy animations – there is a free account to try, monthly subscription $15 and paid annually
Top free photo sites in high quality:
Delivering good content is one of the most important factors that improves your site's visibility in search engines, delivering good content in a different way that makes it easier to reach the maximum target segment.
Top site content management tools and blogs:
The most important tools for managing the content of social media tools:
- Spotify (free version)
- Hootsuite (free version)
- Buffer (free version) of instagram tools as it can schedule and plan up to 30 posts
- The Socialite Media
- tweet deck – If most of your Twitter accounts are the best for you as you easily integrate with Twitter and support all twitter posts.
- Later – from the tools dedicated to Instagram as they can schedule up to 30 posts and plan them.
- The Socialite Media – one of the important marketing tools that helps you post on social media