4 Influencer Marketing Tips to Drive Loyalty
- Influencer marketing can greatly affect the success of your rewards program. Keep reading to discover the benefits of influencer rewards programs today.
- Drive rewards program wins by using influencer marketing campaigns. Here are three tips you can use to boost your customer loyalty program ideas.
- Why use influencer marketing for rewards programs this year? Take a look at this guide to discover the expert reasons right now.
Influencer marketing can be an excellent way to drive customer rewards program wins, as long as you know how to use it right.
This unique marketing strategy has evolved pretty drastically over the years. From incentive-driven referral programs to mega-influencer marketing campaigns, millions of people can feel the impacts of this kind of strategy, especially on social media.
With the increasingly complex rise of social media marketing, there’s no one-size-fits-all way to make influencer marketing really work in your favor. However, when you have the right strategy and research prepared, you can become the winning example of a customer loyalty program with the power of this unique marketing strategy.
Maximize your conversions and drive customer rewards program wins when you leverage your local network of influencers. Check out this guide to discover ways in which your business can benefit from this kind of strategy right now.
Why use influencer marketing for rewards programs?
The short answer? This kind of promotion uses the power of word-of-mouth to drive conversion wins. Individual buyers can better trust the input of fellow buyers when joining customer loyalty programs, in comparison to big, faceless companies and brands.
The other benefits of customer loyalty programs include:
- Reliable reputation and expertise. As long as you choose the right people for your brand, you can leverage their reputation and expertise to spread the news about your business to other target audiences.
- Authentic human connections with your audiences. In an age where audiences are inundated with marketing executions from every angle, it’s refreshing for them to have a genuine and authentic conversation with another person about their needs.
- Associated trust equals more sales. Whether you gain a buyer’s trust through reliable expertise or personal connections, you can rest assured that their trust can translate into sales or conversions for your business today.
Customer loyalty program ideas for influencer marketing campaigns
Now that you’re familiar with the benefits of influencer rewards programs, it’s time for you to jump into ways in which you can leverage these individuals for your customer loyalty program ideas.
Here are four simple ways to get started:
1. Tap existing loyal customers as nano- or micro-influencers
There’s no better way to get new audiences to trust your brand than through actual loyal customers. Your pool of regulars can easily inspire trust in your target audiences because they themselves are believers in your products and services already.
Identify key players in your brand’s network who have some form of reputation or expertise in your industry. Are there well-spoken thought leaders in your pool of regulars? Do you have intrepid social media stars with their own loyal following?
Don’t be afraid to network with current customers. Just make sure to identify key players and choose the right kind of influencer for this crucial role of promoting your brand online.
2. Establish metrics and KPIs for the collaboration
To achieve conversion wins with this collaborative strategy, you need to learn how to establish the best possible metrics and KPIs for your brand as well. Ask yourself this question: how do you want to measure the success rate of your collaboration? From there, you can suss out the metrics and indicators you need to say you had a successful run.
Some common social media metrics and KPIs include post reach, website traffic, and daily engagement rate. Whatever metrics you establish, just make sure to be strategic in your choices so that they’re all aligned with your overall business goals.
3. Utilize expert systems for your team of influencers
The next thing you have to do with your team for this strategy is to systematize your marketing partnership. You can do this by utilizing expert tools to compensate your team and incentivize their audiences.
To compensate your team, you can utilize tools like Xoxoday Empuls for automated employee engagement.
To generate a fun and engaging rewards system for their own audiences, you can use Xoxoday Plum to run their referral incentive systems.
By streamlining your team’s executions, automating their compensation, and connecting them to you with these tools, you’ll ultimately benefit from this systematized means to engage with your influencers and their audiences in the long run.
4. Encourage customers to promote your brand
Last but not least is this: let your loyal network of customer-influencers shine by encouraging them to use their own voice in communicating with their captive audience.
By allowing your trustworthy team to communicate with their audiences in their own unique ways, you get to produce authentic content that’ll inspire trust in your potential buyers more effectively. This authenticity serves to benefit your brand in a myriad of ways, most notably through improved sales and conversions online.
Whether they use video, audio, or written content to talk about your brand, leverage their authenticity to successfully drive customer loyalty program wins today.
With the right tools and techniques in place, you can leverage influencer marketing to drive up those rewards program wins. So before you go, make sure to check out these final reminders to inspire your next customer loyalty program ideas:
- You can develop your brand’s reliable and authentic image with the help of expertly chosen customer-influencers.
- From there, you have to establish clear metrics and KPIs so that your team is fully aligned with your goals.
- For surefire success, utilize expert tools and systems from Xoxoday to manage and automate your employee engagement today.